Want information on how to apply and what is expected of you after you win a grant? Watch the video below to get step by step instructions.
SEEF Teacher Mini Grant
SEEF is proud to help support teachers in Southern Arizona. Teachers have the opportunity to apply for a Mini Grant or a National Board Certification Mini Grant. Both Grants are for $500.
Mini Grant Application
• Applications must be received Midnight on Friday, November 15, 2019.
• You may submit more than one application, but only one project will be funded each year.
• The maximum award is $500; Grant requests for more than $500 will not be considered.
• Award letters and checks will be distributed in December.
• Grant money expires if not used by June 12, 2020.*
• A brief project evaluation is due by June 12, 2020.
• If you are awarded a mini-grant, you will be added to a class on Google Classroom with your school email in order to turn
in your evaluation, pictures, and receipts in one place. An email will go out explaining how to log in and turn in your
• Itemized Project Budget should include tax, shipping and if an electronic license is needed a $27.50 fee must be included
to have IT put it on the SUSD#30 District network.
• All remaining consumable items and non-consumable items purchased with a SEEF mini-grant are the property of the
SUSD#30 school and the grade level it was designated.