SEEF Teacher Mini Grant
SEEF is proud to help support teachers in Southern Arizona. Teachers have the opportunity to apply for a Mini Grant or a National Board Certification Mini Grant. Both Grants are for $500.
Mini Grant Application
• Applications must be received by 4:00 PM Friday, November 2, 2018.
• You may submit more than one application, but only one project will be funded each year.
• The maximum award is $500; Grant requests for more than $500 will not be considered.
• Award letters and checks will be distributed in December.
• Grant money expires if not used by June 14, 2019.*
• A brief project evaluation is due by June 14, 2019, including, if possible, pictures of your project in action.
• If you are awarded a mini-grant, you will be added to a class on Google Classroom with your school email in order to turn
in your evaluation, pictures, and receipts in one place. An email will go out explaining how to log in and turn in your
• Itemized Project Budget should include tax, shipping and if an electronic license is needed a $27.50 fee must be included
to have IT put it on the SUSD#30 District network.
• All remaining consumable items and non-consumable items purchased with a SEEF mini-grant are the property of the
SUSD#30 school and the grade level it was designated.
National Board Certification Grant Application
The purpose of the Sahuarita Educational Enrichment Foundation’s National Board Certification Grant Application is to assist teachers with the expenses associated with pursuing certification. National Board Certification is a voluntary assessment program designed to develop, retain and recognize accomplished teachers, and to embed ongoing improvement in schools. The prestigious National Board for Professional Teaching Standards certification process is considered America’s gold standard for exemplary teaching practices. The goal of the Sahuarita Educational Enrichment Foundation is to make certification possible for teachers so that they may attain high levels of instructional skills which impacts student success and achievement, and so that they may contribute to ongoing improvement in our schools.
Requirements for application:
Applicants must have worked in the Sahuarita Unified School District for a minimum of 3 years
Applicants must be approved by their site administrator
Applicants must agree to attend at least one SEEF fundraising event or other activity which supports students and/or teachers within the district
While not required, priority will go to candidates who complete the Pre-Candidacy Course through the AZ K-12 Center and enlist their support.
• Applications must be received by September 31, 2018
• The maximum award is $250.00
• A brief evaluation is due by June 1st, 2019, which may include descriptions and/or photos of how you used the funding toward your National Board Certification and how this enhanced your classroom practice.