The purpose of the Sahuarita Educational Enrichment Foundation’s Teacher Mini Grant program is to provide funding for classroom projects that enhance the student learning experience. Our goal is to financially enable SUSD #30 teachers to carryout special projects that would otherwise be unaffordable.
• Applications must be received Midnight on Friday, Oct 21st, 2022
• You may submit more than one application, but only one project will be funded each year.
• NBCT Grants are now a separate application. Please visit our website to apply for that type of grant. https://sahuaritaeef.org/nbct-application/
• The maximum award is $500 for mini grants; Grant requests for more than $500 will not be considered.
• Grant money expires if not used by June 10, 2022.*
• A brief project evaluation is due by May 1, 2023.
• If you are awarded a mini-grant, you will be emailed Sara Mora requesting: Evaluation and a Board Meeting Slide. You will be expected to attend the Board meeting in either May or June.
• Itemized Project Budget should include tax, shipping and if an electronic license is needed a $27.50 fee must be included to have IT put it on the SUSD#30 District network.
• All remaining consumable items and non-consumable items purchased with a SEEF mini-grant are the property of the SUSD#30 school and the grade level it was designated.