The purpose of the Sahuarita Educational Enrichment Foundation’s Teacher Mini Grant program is to provide funding for classroom projects that enhance the student learning experience. Our goal is to financially enable SUSD #30 teachers to carryout special projects that would otherwise be unaffordable.
The CommunityShare Mini-Grants are specifically for teachers participating in the year-long fellowship.
• Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis for the 22-23 school year.
• You may submit more than one application, but only one project will be funded each year.
• The maximum award is $500 for mini grants; Grant money expires if not used by the end of the school year.
• A brief project evaluation is due by the end of the school year, but can be completed as soon as your community partner project is completed.
• Itemized Project Budget should include tax, shipping, and if an electronic license is needed a $27.50 fee must be included to have IT put it on the SUSD#30 District network.
• All remaining consumable items and non-consumable items purchased with a SEEF mini-grant are the property of the SUSD#30 school and the grade level it was designated.
CommunityShare Mini-Grant Funds can be used for:
• Consumable materials and supplies for your partner project
• Classroom materials or equipment that will benefit current and future students in your classroom
• Honorariums or Stipends for your community partner
• A license or subscription to a material or software to be used for your partner project